Hey Curly Girls,
I hope you guys are doing well and staying at least 6 ft away from the outside world.
This is a very different life for us in America. I pray this epidemic ends really soon.
I love being home, but when I need to get outside I could without reserve.
I’m not afraid and I don’t want any of you to be afraid. This is the time to Walk by Faith and not by sight.
Don’t be afraid, simply do what you are supposed to do anyway.
Safe Sanituzung practices
- Wash your hands numerous times a day
- Use santizer when you aren’t at home.
- Keep a bottle of sanitizer in your purse and in your car
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Dont use your hands. Cough inside your shirt or jacket.
- Take your shoes off at your door. The outside world is full of germs. Dont bring germs into your house.
Sharing this photo of me getting out and taking pics on a nice sunny, but self quarantine day
Ok, Enjoy your family. Pray for the world. Reflect on life
We have many unusual things going on in the world. We have a wake up call going on in America,but together we will make it through it all.