A Girl Loves to be Glamorous for no reason, right?
Will we ever get COMFORTABLE with this new lifestyle that has been forced upon us?
Is this the new normal? What am I talking about, you ask? Ok, dare I utter the words “Coronavirus a.k.a Covid-19.”
Each time I say it, it never gets any easier. Nevertheless, the good part about being quarantined into our designated forts is the fact that
I’m getting much needed rest and I’m also putting out more consistent content than I HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST.
Sometimes we need to take a step back, rethink, and regroup our lives.
If we aren’t in compliance then I believe God will put us in check really quickly.
I’ve decided to embrace where we are in this thing called life and make the best of a road less traveled.
I enjoy my career and my relationships right down to my skincare regime and makeup routine.
I’ve put together this video for you guys so I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoyed making it.
Products Used in this video
- Pore Professional Primer
- Baby Skin by Maybelline
- Smashbox Original Photo Finish Smoother
- Smashbox Embiller Primer
- Smashbox Primer Water Refresh Setting Spray
- Clear Packaging tape
- Beauty Blender
- Eye Shadow Brush
- Fenty Beauty Bronzer (Bjan Gyal)
- NARS brand Natural Radiant Concealer Long Wear foundation (color – Valencia)
- Watermelon Glow Recipe (Glow Mist – to make your skin glow)
- NARS Radiant creamy concealer (Medium 2 Ginger) (Problem area coverage)
- Beauty Blender by Sonia Kashuk (black and white)
- Fenty Beauty Concealer (#235)
- Morph’s Beauty Blender (Triangled edges)
- Fenty beauty diamond bomb highlighter
- Fenty Beauty Match Stick Contour (Mocha)
- Angled Wood brush
- Small angled brush
- L’Oreal Carbon Black Luminous Mascara
- Eye Lashes
- Eye Lash Glue
- Morphs setting spray
- Fenty beauty gloss bomb